Financial Consulting Services
Sometimes it may seem like trying to meet one financial goal opens up other challenges that must be addressed. With so many tasks to tackle, either in personal finances or business accounting, having knowledgeable professionals in your corner can make all the difference. Our team at Hall, Kistler stays continually abreast of financial standards, best practices and trends and can work with you to clear the path to financial health and success.
Our consultants partner with you to erase silos within your organization and identify areas for improvement based on solid financial data. Our comprehensive consulting services offer a full picture of your business, including opportunities for growth, sources of financial strain, tax savings opportunities and much more.
What You Get With Financial Consulting Services
We offer consulting services for both personal and business finances designed to put you on the path to financial success.
- Educational funding strategies
- Income tax planning and compliance
- Investment returns and analysis
- Family wealth planning
- Buying and selling real estate
- Minimizing tax liabilities for heirs
- Family office reporting
- Tax implications of stock sales and stock options
- Retirement planning and budgeting
- Business valuations
- Business structure and tax planning
- Succession planning
- Enhancing strategies and projecting cash flow
- Inventory costing and break even analysis
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Benchmarks and industry comparisons
- Risk management
- Operational efficiencies
See our Financial Consulting FAQs
My family business has worked with Hall, Kistler & Company for decades. They have been with us through ups and…
Amanda, Retail Industry
I appreciate my team of Andy Griffin and Franklin Arner. They are always helpful and informative.
Vera, Non-profit Industry
Our company has been a client of Hall Kistler for many years. They are quick to get back to us…
Christopher, Construction Industry
Schedule a Call
To discuss your financial consulting needs