- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Hall, Kistler collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when you voluntarily provide that information
- Pages you visit (as well as time spent on each page)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Hall, Kistler with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Complete a contact form
- Accept cookies on the site
Hall, Kistler may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics (website tracking)
- CCH Website (information resources)
- Addthis (social media sharing buttons)
- OnceHub (appointment booking tool)
- Constant Contact (enewsletter sign ups)
How will we use your data?
Hall, Kistler collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Email you periodically with helpful industry and company news.
- Provide you with a Google Map of our location.
- Provide you with an easy way to share our content to social media etc.
- Provide you with helpful industry links and information.
- Provide you an easy way to schedule a meeting with us.
How do we store your data?
Hall, Kistler will keep your personal data until you request to be removed.
Hall, Kistler would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Hall, Kistler from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Hall, Kistler would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request that Hall, Kistler provide copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Hall, Kistler correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Hall, Kistler to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Hall, Kistler erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Hall, Kistler restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Hall, Kistler’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Hall, Kistler transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us in any of the following ways:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – Hall, Kistler uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Hall, Kistler uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Hall, Kistler has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Live Chat: http://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/live-chat/
Phone: 0303 123 1113