Client Accounting Services (CAS)
Accounting services customized to you and your business will allow a business owner time to focus on maximizing profits and strategizing for future success. For something as personal and comprehensive as accounting services, your business deserves a dedicated consultant who is intimately familiar with your industry and business.
Advisors at Hall, Kistler know the ins and outs of accounting in your industry and can tailor specific services to your business. From month-end reconciliations and payroll services to full, back-office accounting services, we’re ready to serve you, and do so at a level that makes sense for your business.
Client Accounting Services Customized for Your Business
Hall, Kistler offers fully customizable bookkeeping and accounting services to companies in many industries. Each individual client of Hall, Kistler drives the way we partner together, as every client is unique. We can provide accounting solutions that give you confidence in your financial data and up-to-date information for making the best management decisions.
Your business requires month-end assistance, but maybe you want to maintain payments and invoicing, or you’re struggling to find reliable and skilled accounting personnel and want to outsource to the experts, or somewhere in between. Whether onsite or remotely, syncing up software or sorting through stacks of paperwork, we are always ready to provide insight to help you make sound business decisions based on numbers.
We can help your business succeed by providing you with a full slate of software solutions and the right tools for your industry. Our accounting services provide you with the ability to access accurate and real time financial information.
What You Get With Client Accounting Services
We customize the following services to your unique business needs:
- Automated, complete back-office accounting
- Annual, quarterly or monthly financial reporting
- A/R, A/P and general ledger maintenance
- Bill payment
- Business tax return preparation
- Controller services
- Fixed asset ledger maintenance
- Household employment filings
- Individual tax return preparation
- Information return filing
- Internal controls assessment
- Inventory management systems
- KPI and benchmark dashboards
- Payroll services
- Point of sale systems reporting
- QuickBooks Online software
- QuickBooks consulting and training
- Sales tax services
- Software integration with accounting solution
Schedule a Call
To discuss your CAS needs