Accounting and Assurance Services
Access to the most solid and current financial information is critical to making the best decisions for your business, whether you’re considering a merger or taking out a loan. Beyond receiving good financial statements each month, successful business owners understand what the numbers mean and how they impact major decisions.
Hall, Kistler’s accounting and assurance services go beyond preparing financial statements (though of course we do that, too). We’ll help develop strategies based on those statements to inform challenging business decisions you’re currently dealing with or could be faced with in the future.
Whether you’re dealing with loan covenant issues in banking or the recording and reporting of inventory in the manufacturing industry, our professionals are ready to jump in with knowledgeable advice that has been carefully tailored to help you tackle the subtleties and trends in your industry.
What You Get With Accounting and Assurance Services
Our accounting and assurance services are designed to keep you in compliance and on strong financial footing:
- Audit, Review and Compilation services
- Specialized Agreed-Upon Procedures Audits
- Title Agency Escrow Audits
- Financial statement preparation
- Internal control review, analysis and testing
- Regulatory compliance
- Audits of non-carrying broker dealers in accordance with PCAOB standards
- Corporate reporting
- Risk assessments
- Business advisory and strategy
- Management consulting
- Bank covenant compliance
- Client Accounting Services (CAS)
- Report on agreed-upon procedures for annual review of title insurance agent escrow accounts
- Forensic accounting and investigations
Schedule a Call
To discuss your accounting and audit needs