Nonprofit Organization Accounting
As a non-profit organization, you work hard to accomplish your mission—likely with less resources than you once had. 501(c)(3) organizations come with unique tax challenges all their own, along with a greater need to maximize available resources.
HK’s non-profit team offers financial administrators the business strategies and knowledge to help them understand the numbers they see and make good decisions based on solid monthly reporting.
Accounting Leadership for Non-Profit Organizations
From formation and registration of your non-profit through capital campaigns, record-keeping, form 990 preparation and the all-important audits required by grant issuers and others, we stand beside non-profit organizations of every size.
Hall, Kistler believes strongly that non-profit organizations are a critical part of the community, and we recognize a responsibility to help you complete your important work. Arts groups, religious organizations and private foundations are a few of the many non-profits with which we’re proud to partner.
Accounting Services for Non-Profits
Count on us to help your operation work for your long-term benefit, whatever your needs:
- Forms 990-T and 990-PF tax review & preparation
- IRS tax-exempt status application assistance
- IRS intermediary
- Review of spending policies
- Audit, review and compilation services
- Forensic advisory services
- Grant requirements and applications compliance
- Operational reviews and audits
- Client accounting services (CAS)
- Semi-annual internal reviews and consulting
- Internal control policies
- Financial statement preparation and assistance
Partner with dedicated, expert accounting advisors.