Manufacturing Business Accounting
The manufacturing industry has a language and particular set of financial needs all its own. Inventory valuation and cost of goods sold can be uncommon concepts in other areas of accounting, but are crucial to the success of your business. Partner with advisors who understand what it takes to position manufacturers for long-term financial health and growth.
Accounting Leadership for Manufacturing Businesses
HK offers manufacturers knowledgeable support for improved costing and overhead calculations, financing and capitalization, general management advice, or assistance with the acquisition and sale of manufacturing entities. From strategic tax planning and audit support to transitioning your business to the next generation, you can count on our team for the in-depth expertise and exceptional client service that will take your company to the next level of profitability.
Accounting Services for Manufacturing Companies
We’ll help position your company for long-term financial health and growth with the following services:
- Costing analysis
- Review of overhead rates
- Management reports
- Tax planning and preparation
- Audit, review and compilation financial statements
- Acquisition and sale analysis and support
- Inventory costing and controls
- Management advice and consultation
- Succession planning
- Buy/sell agreements
- Annual information health and welfare returns
- Pension, profit sharing and 401(k) plans
- Break-even analysis
- Forensic advisory services
- Client Accounting Services (CAS)
Partner with dedicated, expert accounting advisors.